Mark your calendars and plan on Little Rock!
Download the full two-page PDF for a wonderful poster, sponsored by NAEE, showing the CEE/Councils/Centers/NAEE network of economic education programs
The mission of National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE) is to advance economic and financial literacy by serving educators.
Purposes of the Association:
- To provide programs for educators of teachers to help teachers better promote economic, financial, and entrepreneurial literacy;
- To promote high-quality, activity-based pedagogy for teaching economics, encouraging student-centered methods and curriculum;
- To develop cooperative working relationships among professional groups, lay organizations and governmental agencies in promoting and encouraging better economic
- to provide a forum for communication, sharing best practices and research, and exchanging ideas among those involved in economic and financial education;
- to promote strong leadership, sound management and effective fund-raising strategies for economic education organizations;
- to advance objective, non-partisan, and academically strong economic education programs;
- to collaborate with the Council for Economic Education, affiliated state Councils and Centers, the Federal Reserve Banks, and other economics and financial education stake-holders, in mutually beneficial, reciprocal partnerships to advance economic education;