NEW NAEE Curriculum Award|
We are pleased to announce our new NAEE Curriculum Awards. The intent of these awards is to recognize superior curricular resources while also offering teachers and administrators a tool for
choosing curriculum that is based on thorough examination by a committee of
experts in subject matter and curriculum design.|
Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards may be granted for resources at the elementary,
middle school, and high school grade levels in the areas of economics,
entrepreneurship, and personal finance. Resource categories include online
courses, online curriculum programs, videos and podcasts, single-class lessons,
and multiple-lesson series.
Be among the first awards granted by this organization of experts. You can find
the award application and cover letter linked to the right sidebar. Applications submitted
by email must be
received by midnight (CDT), June 30, 2015. Applications submitted by mail must
be postmarked by June 25, 2015. Questions can be directed to
Download the full two-page PDF for a wonderful poster, sponsored by NAEE, showing the CEE/Councils/Centers/NAEE network of economic education programs
The mission of National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE) is to be the premier professional organization advancing the growth, service and recognition of economic educators, as they expand economic and financial literacy.
The goals of NAEE are
- to provide a forum for communication, sharing best practices and research, and exchanging ideas among those involved in economic and financial education;
- to promote strong leadership, sound management and effective fund raising for economic education organizations;
- to advance objective, non-partisan, and academically strong economic education programs;
- to advocate for and improve the economic and financial education of teachers;
- to collaborate with the Council for Economic Education, affiliated state Councils and Centers, the Federal Reserve Banks, and other economics and financial literacy stake-holders, in mutually beneficial, reciprocal partnerships.