We are in the process of updating the comprehensive network poster, sponsored by NAEE, showing the CEE/ Councils/ Centers/ NAEE network of economic education programs. If you have updates, please contact NAEE.
Conference photos from Little Rock!
The mission of National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE) is to advance economic and financial literacy by serving educators.
Purposes of the Association:
- To develop programs and training for the educators of teachers to promote economics, personal finance, and entrepreneurial literacy in the classroom;
- To promote high-quality, activity-based pedagogy for teaching economics, encouraging student-centered methods and curriculum;
- To develop cooperative working relationships among private and public organizations to promote and encourage economic understanding;
- to provide a forum for communication, sharing best practices and research, and exchanging ideas among those involved in economic and financial education;
- to promote strong leadership, sound management and effective fund-raising strategies for economic education organizations;
- to advance objective, non-partisan, and academically strong economic education programs;
- to collaborate with the Council for Economic Education (the “Council”), affiliated state Councils and Centers, the Federal Reserve Banks, and other economics and financial education stake-holders, in mutually beneficial, reciprocal partnerships to advance economic education; and
- To advocate on a national and international level for economics and financial education.